Thursday, March 24, 2011

What is Love?

"baby don't hurt me....don't hurt me...no more" *insert Night at the Roxbury head bop here*  Ever since Brock and I got married, apparently i'm the expert married person to most of my friends and I always get asked "how did you know you were going to get married?" Or "What do you think about true love now that you're married" Like I have ANY clue at all. I used to love to look at these little pictures in the sunday paper and some of them were true about Brock and I , and some were just cute. Check them out for yourself and maybe you can figure out what love is all about . :)




















2 comments:

  1. lol.. I am obviously not that friend who comes to you about true love questions. I come to you when I am frustrated. That's what true friendship is. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Jenny, we've seen each other at our best, and our worst and we still want to talk to each other!! We must be a match! :)

    ReplyDelete