Friday, October 14, 2011

Everyone is a 3 year old at heart

When I was a kid, I thought (as i'm sure most kids do) that I would know everything by the time I was 25 years old.  I would know how the world works, I would be dealing with people who were intelligent and understood the world as well, and who were going to run the world with me as an adult.  Well here I am, 26 in fact, and all I can tell you is that is NOT the case at all.  I've come to find out that most adults, myself inclued, and just kids dressed in big kid clothes.  We all want attention, most of us don't know how to share, and we get bruised even easier than we used to, and when we think we are right, we all have to stand up and make as much noise as possible until we get our way, basically a big temper tantrum.  So really....growns up are just playing dress up! Just with bigger toys and more money....who knew!


No comments:

Post a Comment