Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Flash Gordon

I know people say "time flies" or "I remember it as if it were yesterday" especially when it comes to kids. I never really believed that until I had kids of my own...and by that I mean my neices.  My sister has blessed me with two little girls who I love and they love to drive me crazy.  One is almost 6 and the other is almost 5 and I can't believe how fast time has gone by.  I remember calling everyone when my sister had my oldest neice and saying "It's a girl!!" and how everyone was doing.  I also remember when I was at church being named my littlest neice's Godmother and imagining that she would stay little forever.  Now they are going into "real" school and they're already learning how to read, write, while my youngest neice is able to rival my computer skills already. I was looking back and couldn't believe that it's been almost 6 years that i've been an Aunt and I can't wait for the future. I hope to be that aunt that they can come to when they're worried their mom will get really mad at them or they're not really sure how to work something out or they can't think of the name of that classic Britney Spears song they heard on the "oldies" station.  Here's some pictures I found that take me back to a simplier of 2005 when these crazy girls came into my life. 


                                         This is the moment I back when I first became an Aunt.



Then to this:



Blue Eyes!


Then when she became the Big Sister:



And now a big kid





I'll have to add some more pictures of Nikki from when she was a baby, but one of the many cute ones I have is this one, when she took a picture of herself, by herself with my camera.



They grow up so fast, and I just hope my memory can keep up with them.  I love my girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment