Friday, July 22, 2011

I can't BELIZE it!! Brenna's Back!

Bren-na's Back ALRIGHT!! (sang a-la Backstreet Boys style) :)....So my little sister Brenna put her big girl shoes on and went to Belize for 3 months along with an organization called Help International to do some good work people less fortunate than we are here in the U.S.  While she was gone there wasn't a lot of opportunites to contact here other than email and facebook since she had no phone :(  Here is a picture she posted of her in Belize.


I'm glad she went because it's something she got to experience and something that not everyone gets to do, but I can't say I wasn't worried about her being in a foreign place without a quick way to contact someone.  Now that she's told me some stories of the people they were with, I know she was protected but i'm still glad she's back within a calling distance :)

On Wednesday night we went to go pick her up at the airport and welcome her back to the States.  I'm sure the most excited person to see her was her momma! They didn't leave each other's side the rest of the night! I would too!!


So what does someone do when they're a California native but has been gone for a long time?? They go to In-N-Out the first opportunity they get!!! Now I was never that crazy about In-N-Out until I was about 15, but now I LOVE it and i'm proud to be from it's home state.  Now it's being more spread out around the west coast states, but we'll still be the home town! 



We hung out and had good food while Brenna shared stories from her travels.  Even my parents and cousin came by to welcome her back! It's so great to have her back!!!! Now we just have to plan our first beach trip of the summer...oh darn! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment