Wednesday, July 27, 2011

the juices are flowing!!

So I don't know if you know how much I love Lady Gaga, but I do....A LOT! I've been playing her music non-stop for the past couple of days and it made me want to write again.  I'm always jealous of people who can just write whatever they're thinking and sometimes it comes to me and sometimes it doesn't. Today it did, and I wanted to post it somewhere...so here ya go!  P.S...don't look too much into it, it's just a poem..lol

"The Dark Knight"

Where did you think you were going when you came into my heart?
Did you have a plan to leave it all and put me back into the dark?
I thought with you I was through with all the blue and black that I had felt thus far
But then you dug me even deeper into a hole where I couldn’t see the light at all

Brilliance is beauty but pain is true colors that come out when you least expect it
You had my world all in your hands and it took only a few seconds to crush it
Did you know how much power you had? You could have made everything right
Instead you left me to suffer alone crying throughout the night

After all is said and done I have nothing left but remains of what you left with me
I have my strength and my sorrow and that’s all I can count on without you.
Someday I hope you get to see how much you left when you left me.

No comments:

Post a Comment